The 100 year-old traditional Istrian residence,
renovated and equipped in a modern way
Whilst keeping intact its rural architecture,
creates a comfortable living environment….
- Its position with beautiful panoramic
- Perfect starting points for excursions inland or to the Adriatic coast only 15 km away
- Pula, Rovinj, and Porec are all located in close proximity
- We will surprise you with special seasonal menus
- With menus we offer accompanying wine from the Istrian vineyards
- Covered terrace as a place for barbecues or use the original traditional wood-burning stone
The agro-tourist Istrian estate in “Stancija 1904“ is located in the town of Smoljanci near Kanfanar and Svetvincenat. Placed in peaceful and idyllic surroundings, it covers an area of 6,000 m2. Carefully tended and vast gardens with old trees calm and relax visitors. A children playground and a parking area for guests are likewise located on the premises.
The 100 year-old traditional Istrian residence, which has been renovated and equipped in a modern way, has all necessary appliances and features for the pleasant stay.
Agro-tourism house offers Residential house for 6-8 persons or separate 2 apartments. Living space and have been created and equipped to ensure comfortable living for our guests with disabilities and special needs.