Old Stone House Raljevic
High quality private accommodation
in our old stone house
Send us your inquiry or make booking,
you will receive our answers as soon as possible….
- It is a right place for nature lovers
- Or for those who prefer relaxing in a sort of isolation, far from noise and hurry of every day life
- Old Stone House is an oasis of peace with a breath of mainland
- Only forty minutes’ ride far from Split and Makarska, as well as from the island of Brac
- Make your holiday richer with hiking, riding a bike, sailing through the canyon or rafting on gentle-wild water rapids
- Holiday which will for sure remain in your unforgettable memory
- Experience charms of a holiday offered by country tourism
- Hamlet Raljevici raised on highlands of the left side of the picturesque Cetina canyon is inviting you
- Pets are welcome.
To feel the spirit of the town Omiš, its face and its sights, just have a walk through its narrow streets and its squares, enjoy the evenings of original Dalmatian folk songs, concerts and art exhibitions. Lots of restaurants and wine-cellars offer gastronomical specialties offer Dalmatian cuisine.
And finally, when being tired from day and night town throng and when longing for entire peace, you’ll be delighted to return to the village of Raljevici, that is awaiting you in its tranquility. Old stone house is equipped with all modern and necessary appliances and features.